Replacing vixie cron with dillon's cron in base?

From: Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:27:20 +0200

Hey,

I notice that we have Vixie's cron daemon in base.

Why don't we have Matt's own cron system there instead of vixie's? dcron is
simple, small, effective and secure. It supports multiuser crons as well. It
would probably need a relicensing (because dcron is GPL).

If people still want vixie's cron, it's in pkgsrc-wip anyway.

Heck, if I have some free time, I can make some patches :)

Cheers,
Emiel
--
If you laid all of our laws end to end, there would be no end.
		-- Mark Twain

--
When in doubt, tell the truth.
		-- Mark Twain