kern.randompid

From: John Duncan <agley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:25:19 +1000

Hi,
    Is the kern.randompid sysctl working on DragonflyBSD ? I see
it listed with sysctl -a but couldn't find it in the source.

    If I missed it, what is a recommended value to use ?

                             Thanks for any help,
                                John Duncan

--
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley                                   Robert Burns 1785