Re: kern.randompid

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:24:15 -0700 (PDT)

:
:Hi,
:    Is the kern.randompid sysctl working on DragonflyBSD ? I see
:it listed with sysctl -a but couldn't find it in the source.
:
:    If I missed it, what is a recommended value to use ?

    It does work.  I have always considered it a silly option so I never
    use it myself, but if you want to I would recommend a value of 100.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>