jails starting/running from NFS completely

From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:15:19 +0200

Hello!

I did some quick tests with FreeBSD as NFS client and Linux as NFS server and it appears that they disagree on chflags. Also jailctl hates installing jails there as well. Would I have more luck with *BSD-based NFS server or is there something else about not running jails from NFS? I know that some applications are not NFS-friendly, but for simple web frontends NFS via GigE should provide decent performance.

Tomaž