Re: tricky install... plus What's new?

From: "Jonas Trollvik" <jontro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:20:42 +0200

The Release Notes pretty much gives out all new changes in the last year,
check it out here: http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/release1_6.cgi

Best Regards,
Jonas

On 8/20/06, Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 03:52:40PM +0200, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
: well, network :)  you need a netbootable system though.

Ah, sorry. Never done it before. I'll have to investigate.

So, since I've been away for the better part of a year, what new exciting
stuff has happened?  How's that cache-coherency stuff and the major rewrite I
remember getting started?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.