"The future of NetBSD" by Charles M. Hannum

From: Jose timofonic <soytimofonico@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:28:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I found this message on the NetBSD mailing list and it
can be quite interesting for reading. It says about
negative stuff in the NetBSD project and manners for
fixing the problems of the project.

I hope it can be useful for read to others, for me is
quite interesting. He mentions DragonFly, so I think
is worth mentioning it here because of that ;)

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2006/08/30/0016.html

Regards,
timofonic

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.