Re: DF-BSD on apple hardware

From: Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:51:39 +0200

Op donderdag 31 augustus 2006 17:29, schreef lap:

> > (Your return email is a bad address, by the way.)
>
> Yes I know, I get bored of being spammed. If you are not running
> windows, you can send mail to me at  laurent (at sign) chez (minus sign)
> le (minus sign) sourd dot name . :)

Why are you using my domain name? Try example.org next time, instead of having
spammers pester my mailserver about this unkown user called 'lap'. Or just
set up adequate spam-protection. RBLs, forcing some RFC-compliance,
Greylisting and SpamAssassin go a long way.

Cheers,
Emiel
--
Q:	What do Winnie the Pooh and John the Baptist have in common?