Re: Default tar revisited

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

:Yes, but I can't see any problem reports that are still outstanding.  Can a=
:nyone
:else find any?
:
:--Peter

    It sounds like we are a go then.  Did the commit you made on the 17th
    cover all the updates?  If so then you can change the default linkages
    in HEAD for bsdtar and gtar to link bsdtar as 'tar' instead of gnu tar.

    Lets keep gnu tar in the build for one release cycle, as gtar only,
    then we can remove it in favor of a pkgsrc-only install.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>