Re: updating from 1.6.2 to 1.7.x

From: Saverio Iacovelli <iacovelli_mail@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:51:36 +0200 (CEST)

1) I don't want recompile from zero the system, but
only the missing pieces.

> # cvsup -h <host>
> where <host> is any of the mirrors offering cvsup-
> access from the list
> at www.dragonflybsd.org's download-section.

Can it be
an example of src-supfile?

2) My computer have three patitions with Windows,
DragonFly and Linux. The bootloader is Lilo. Can the
updating operation modify the boot sector and create
problems after reboot?

Do You Yahoo!?