Re: Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

From: users-errors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:00:26 -0800 (PST)

:I agree with the assessment.  Last night I moved all the requisite bits from
:kernel-space into libc, with the exception of the low-level
:[get|set]_mcontext routines.  (My Intel assembly knowledge is very limited,
:especially for anything after the 8086, so I could use some help to write
:this code.)  I'm almost done the syscall work to get/set the signal mask and
:pending signal mask, so should have something up on the web before the end
:of the afternoon (EST) for review.
:
:Regards,
:--
:Matt Emmerton

    I can do that bit.  If you post the bits you have I can supply and
    test the low level switch code.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>