Donation system?

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:39:41 +1100

Hi,
We all agree thats its pretty hard to earn money on free/open source projects,
and that a lot of projects have a donation system. I think it would be a good
idea to set up some kind of a shopping cart where we could lets say sell
DragonFly cds, and also people could donate money: i for one would be one of
them and i think we'd find a few more people that would donate a few bucks.

What do you think?