Re: wiki unbroken

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:54:34 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, January 31, 2008 8:34 am, Hasso Tepper wrote:

>> Did it work before?
>
> Yes, it did.
>
>> I wonder if there's an Estonian module floating out there somewhere ...
>
> If it would, I'd switch to English probably. These wiki UI translations
> tend to be very crappy :). But that's not the point anyway. It must not
> break if browser says it prefers language server application doesn't know
> about. I'm sure there are many more languages moinmoin doesn't know about
> out there ;)

Looking at the language setup (I'm going through all sorts of stuff I
never really thought about before - whee!), it's set to default back to
the ISO 639-1-coded 'en' when it can't find a language pack that matches
the browser preference.  So it should go back to English...  I'll mess
with my settings and see where I get.