Wine status

From: Ben <lordyoukai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:46:13 -0800

Hi,

I've been lurking on these discussion lists for a while.

I am curious as to what the status of Wine on DragonFly is,
whether it builds, runs, etc,. The last time I tinkered with
DBSD was in version 1.0, and was unable to make much headway
with the initial setup.

I am looking to replace my old freebsd 4.10 system with DBSD 1.12.
In Freebsd 4, something in Wine changed making it unworkable on it.
Since Dragonfly is based off of the 4-series, I wonder if it
inherited that issue.
-- Ben