Re: Installing DragonFly head on Hammer root ?

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:11:16 +0200

Petr Janda schrieb:
Is it yet possible or is it coming? 1) Does the installer support selection of file system. I need to install a DragonFly OS and i definately need at least /home and /usr on Hammer, but I want to do it during the install, not complicatedly after the install. Can someone show me how?

The installer doesn't support it yet. It's on my list for the next release.

However, you can use rconfig(8). Matt recently added a script to /usr/share/examples/rconfig for that purpose (haven't tried it yet myself, though).

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx