Re: Installing DragonFly head on Hammer root ?

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:12:04 +1100 (EST)

The script doesn't seem to work. Firstly I had to change ad6 to ad4, and
remove a line saying "exit 1" after the 10 second warning. The partitions
get created but it seems that most of the important stuff doesn't get
cpduped over as for example the /boot partition ONLY has 1 file in it
(loader.conf) and the kernel and everything else is missing, theres whole
lot of other stuff missing too. I tried the process twice, with the same
results each time.

What to do now?

Petr