Re: DragonFly-2.2.1 installation problem

To: Archimedes Gaviola <archimedes.gaviola@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 22:16:27 +0200

Archimedes Gaviola schrieb:
In addition, while reading aac(4) manual, I don't know if the bugs
described are still true? Especially no. 2 because this machine is
having a 10GB RAM capacity.

BUGS
     (1) This driver is not compatible with controllers that have version 1.x
     firmware.  The firmware version is the same as the kernel version printed
     in the BIOS POST and driver attach messages.

(2) This driver will not work on systems with more than 4GB of memory.

(3) The controller is not actually paused on suspend/resume.

(4) Unloading driver is not supported at this time.

It seems that the code is ~ FreeBSD RELENG_6_2 so I've synched the manual page with that.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx