Re: cpdup: get latest source tarball, or git?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:09:23 -0700 (PDT)

:Fair enough, I'll rebase the patch to git master before submitting,
:then. What puzzles me is the chronology of this particular sequence --
:was the tarball generated by hand, or using git archive? Because the
:version number change it contained did not show up on the git master
:until days after the release, which led me to worry if there are more
:than one repos involved.
:
:Thanks,
:
:--=20
:Michel

    I don't have a build target to create the tarball so it is created
    by hand.

    That independant port HTTP topology is pre-GIT.  What I really need to
    do is put all that code under GIT so I can just merge the ones that
    are also in the DragonFly repo.

    In my copius spare time :-). hahahhaa.