Re: Fedora developer interested in DMA; query about build process

From: Michel Alexandre Salim <michael.silvanus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:55:39 -0400

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Sascha Wildner<saw@online.de> wrote:
> Michel Alexandre Salim schrieb:
>>
>> Where is aliases_parse.h supposed to be generated?
>
> We do basically:
>
> yacc -d -o aliases_parse.c aliases_parse.y

Aha, thanks! This is where our bmake went wrong -- rather than
specifying the output file, it let a default file be created and then
rename it. But missed renaming the header file...

If Arch Linux is interested in this too, would it be feasible to
maintain this in a Git submodule that can be individually cloned? If
that's inconvenient, I will of course gladly continue cloning the
entire Dfly repository to get to this :)

--
Michel Alexandre Salim