Re: Fedora developer interested in DMA; query about build process

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:04:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, September 1, 2009 10:55 am, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:

> If Arch Linux is interested in this too, would it be feasible to
> maintain this in a Git submodule that can be individually cloned? If
> that's inconvenient, I will of course gladly continue cloning the
> entire Dfly repository to get to this :)

Would it be worth it to break out a number of DragonFly items into
separate repositories so that people can access it separately?  I'm
thinking dntpd, cpdup, dma, Hammer, etc.

corecode had mentioned the idea of showing these things off, and if we
were to create separate breakouts for them on the website, it'd be helpful
to have a repo to point people to, directly.