Real World DragonFly and HAMMER Implementations

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:17:57 +0530

When I came to to the BSD land I had qualms as to whether people do
use BSD in Production :-)
Similar feeling when First Started on hammer.

So I thought I will Create this subsection "Real World DragonFly and
HAMMER Implementations" in

and I put my company and implementaion details

The writing is not perfect and I will refine it tomorrow after
learning wiki editing.Which wiki software is this?

OpenBSD has two similar pages

And I thought giving the implementation details will also help new comers.

Any comments?