Re: USB image

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

:  If I want to copy the DF USB image onto my USB stick and I am working
:under WinXP, can I open the archive with 7zip and just copy the
:resulting files/folders to the stick or will I need a special app for
:installing the image to the USB stick?  (Sorry if this sounds dumb, but
:I am only used to the world of Windows and the handbook on DF page only
:discusses installation with CD.)

    The USB image is a usb/disk image, it has to be directly imaged
    onto the stick.  I'm sorry I don't know how to do that under Windows.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>