Re: USB image

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:21:53 -0700

On 09/26/2010 01:32 PM, tron wrote:
 If I want to copy the DF USB image onto my USB
stick and I am working under WinXP, can I open the
archive with 7zip and just copy the resulting
files/folders to the stick or will I need a special app
for installing the image to the USB stick?  (Sorry if
this sounds dumb, but I am only used to the world
of Windows and the handbook on DF page only
discusses installation with CD.)

You should be able to use Image Writter
https://launchpad.net/win32-image-writer

Dylan