Re: avalon out of sync?

From: Antonio Huete Jiménez <ahuete.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:45:44 +0100

Hi

Would it be worth setting up some kind of monitoring on the core servers (leaf,crater,avalon,...) so we can watch the availability and certain incidents in order to decrease downtime of the services?

People could be notified via email for example.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete

:Hello.
:
:It seems that DragonFly and pkgsrcv2 git repositories on avalon
:(aka {git,mirro-master}.dragonflybsd.org) are out of sync from
:the ones on crater.  Can someone please take care of it?
:
:Best Regards,
:YONETANI Tomokazu.

     Ok, all fixed.  The snapshots coupled with the bulk build finally
     finished filling up the disk.  I've adjusted things to (for now) just
     keep the last 60 days worth of snapshots and I've also removed the
     /archive/Older/ directory (from avalon, not crater) which had 250G
     of older stuff that nobody cares about any more.  The filesystem is
     now sitting at around 46% full.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>