Re: Random x86-64 seg-fault finally fixed

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 01:44:40 -0600

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Partitioning is already
    desireable for the current 48-core monster and I'd like to have
    some sort of DragonFly host & guest solution that runs at full
    performance on the bare HW without virtualization.

How would this be different than jail(8)?

not understanding the 'without virtualization' part -
I know some form of HW virt a-la kvm has been discussed a few times -

do you mean like segmenting the 'machine' or somesuch?