Re: wxWidgets 2.9

From: Ed Berger <nobody@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:39:01 -0500

"unknown system type" errors are common when compiling software
from outside of pkgsrc with a configure script. These scripts often call two others
called config.guess and config.sub to determine how to support your "system".

First try replacing the config.guess and config.sub scripts that came with the package
with new ones from GNU which are dragonfly aware, or find the ones that your pkgsrc
uses when it replaces them as part of its process.. If that's not enough to be recognized, you may haveto manually edit the configure.in to include dragonfly and run autoconf
to generate a new ./configure script for the package.