Re: pkgsrcv2.git stopped syncing?

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 19:30:35 -0400

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Matthew Dillon
<dillon@apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>    This time it fixed itself.  Sometimes I have to blow the checkout away
>    and let it re-checkout everything over again.

I did that - rm'd the checkout.  I was going to write an email about
this as soon as I saw whether it worked again after the next 'normal'
checkout.  Looking at gitweb, I see the conversion commit, but I don't
see any subsequent commits... but I don't know if there are any yet.