Re: pkgsrcv2.git stopped syncing?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:14:29 -0700 (PDT)

:I did that - rm'd the checkout.  I was going to write an email about
:this as soon as I saw whether it worked again after the next 'normal'
:checkout.  Looking at gitweb, I see the conversion commit, but I don't
:see any subsequent commits... but I don't know if there are any yet.
:

    Ah ha!  The ghost in the machine strikes again!

    We should probably modify the script to blow the directory away once
    a week just to make sure it can auto-recover from that situation.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>