Apache Traffic Server on DragonFlyBSD

From: Babu Chaliyath <babu.chaliyath@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:18:28 +0530

Hi List,
Trying out Apache Traffic Server version 3.2.0 on DFBSD ver 3.2.1.9

I am running ./configure and its  giving me the following error..

"checking for Tcl configuration... configure: error: Can't find Tcl
configuration, install the TCL dev package"

I did install tcl but its giving me the same error again , tried
looking for tcl-devel but couldnt find the package at all.

if anyone can point whats going wrong here would be greatly appreciated

Thanks & regards
Babs