ultrabook recommendations

From: Benjamin Woolley <tautolog@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 01:31:15 -0800

Hi Dragonfly users,

I am looking to purchase an ultrabook that is reasonably compatible with Dragonfly BSD. Any success stories or gotchas? What are your ultrabook experiences? For example, is anyone using swapcache(8) on a ultrabook? Would that even be a good idea? Any luck with power management? What can be expected?

For the purpose of this discussion, the Macbook Air may be considered an ultrabook. Also, anything small and light that isn't technically an ultrabook. I have been looking at the 11-14in range.

Thank you,

Ben