two disks, or disk and SSD?

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:12:05 -0500

I'm thinking of getting an Aleutia X1 (or maybe a model not yet on the site;
see http://aleutia.com/x1-small-low-power-server) for my next box. It will be
my gateway, which is currently a Linksys router that I have to manually load
the IPv6 script on because the flash filesystem doesn't work. I may also use it
as a backup server and a machine to test programs in a 64-bit BSD environment
(in case 32-bit BSD and 64-bit Linux don't show up all problems). Which do you
suggest: one 60 GB SSD and one 500 GB hard disk, or two hard disks? I will
want at least /home encrypted, but not /var or /usr, as I'll need it to come
up unattended.

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa