DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-01
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-01

Re: Can someone help me fix http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/HowToPkgsrc ?

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 03:19:31 -0500

Damian Vicino wrote:
I installed the pkgsrc following step by step the howto, i used the cvs way,

Another thing I just remembered is that there is now a /usr/Makefile

such that :

cd /usr
make pkgsrc-checkout

should be all you need to do to get up and running..

I suppose we should update the wiki to account for this,
although the extra traffic to the top-level netbsd CVS mirror
might not be a welcome change ..