DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-01
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-01

Re: Can someone help me fix http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/HowToPkgsrc ?

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 03:38:47 -0500

Damian Vicino wrote:
I dont know if thats the right way to proceed, but it actually works.
Do you think i should add these extra steps to the howto? or someone know how to do it right from the begining? or can we make the bootstrap do all the work changing some code and the howto is ok?

okay - updated the page to make things a bit more explicit & added the /usr/Makefile tip.

still not sure if we should unleash the hordes on the master cvs server.. but they'll yell at Matt anyway, so what the heck :)

besides, I bet 99% of first time users to anything pick the first server on the list & tune the mirror later

Thanks,

- Chris