Re: Announcing shell machine availability for dragonfly developers

From: Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     * Only request an account if you need one.  If you already have access to
>       powerful machines you do not need an account.

I have a powerful machine, but I don't have an extra one.

It sure would be nice if dfbsd ran under some kind of virtual
machine.  I guess vmware would work, qemu would be awesome.

I need to get involved with this thing, but don't want to
dedicate a whole system to it. My wife won't like it if I
fill the appartment with computers and I don't like the noise
myself ;)

Rik