Re: new sysinstall

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:42:08 +0200

-On [20030901 18:32], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    In fact, so many people seem more familiar with Python then Ruby that I
>    think we should discard Ruby from our list of possibilities and move
>    Python up a notch.

To be honest, I actually find writing code in Ruby to be very easy,
powerful and it just what you were thinking of how it should work.  Just
feels right.  But that's of course just my opinion.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B