Re: Prebinding for DragonFly/FreeBSD-4

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:50:49 -0500

Yeah... it was a response to a comment I made about not being able to boot DFBSD
yet on my hardware... sorry for the lack of context but others had asked me for this
information so I just cc'd the list.

Anyway SATA works on FBSD CURRENT at the moment pretty well and the disks
in question aren't SATA but just on the Nforce2 IDE controller. Does anyone else
experience similar problems with this motherboard chipset?

Dave