Re: Prebinding for DragonFly/FreeBSD-4

To: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:38:44 +0100

David Leimbach wrote:

Anyway SATA works on FBSD CURRENT at the moment pretty well and the disks
in question aren't SATA but just on the Nforce2 IDE controller. Does anyone else
experience similar problems with this motherboard chipset?

There were some patches (I think) which were committed to the FreeBSD-5 ATA stuff, although I am not sure by who. I also seem to recall a PR in the FreeBSD GNATS database which had some patches for nForce related goodies.

Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx