Re: Anyone notice this?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:21:34 -0800 (PST)

:>     because only 32 bits of the return value was being set instead of 64 bits
:>     (off_t's are 64 bits).
:
:I'm learning a valuable lesson.  Cut smaller patches more often.  I've
:almost got execve() done.  The next one will have fewer bugs.
:
:--
:   David P. Reese, Jr.                                     daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
:                                               http://www.gomerbud.com/daver/

    Yup.  Smaller, faster, meaner!  Though I should have caught it.  I
    usually pay special attention to things which use out of the ordinary
    types.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>