New GoBSD package set

From: David Rhodus <sdrhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:45:38 -0500

I've updated the packages at the gobsd.com site.

To update your current set of packages I would first recommend
removing the current set of installed packages via 'pkg_delete -a`
command.

For a nice desktop setup I've been running something along the lines
of these commands.
pkg_add -r XFree86
pkg_add -r kde
pkg_add -r gnome2
pkg_add -r mozilla
pkg_add -r firefox
pkg_add -r thunderbird

--

If you don't have the time or the bandwidth to download the packages
that you would like to have you can pick up a full featured CDROM set

--
                                            -David
                                            Steven David Rhodus