Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:00:42 -0700

Hiten Pandya wrote:

Maybe this is the wakeup call that everyone needs to recognize the we need to strengthen our Java support and do something about it in a pro-active manner.

I've been trying to help Geert Hendrickxs get pkgsrc/jdk14 to compile on DragonFly. He is very happy to help us, but my lack of expertise has been slowing us down a bit. I suggested that asmodai might be more helpful to him that I have been.

I've actually been able to fix quite a few problems even without help.
I'll bet asmodai could finish this project in a day or two at most.