Re: compiling NATA

From: "km b" <kmb810@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:31:52 +1000

On 2/24/07, Thomas E. Spanjaard <tgen@netphreax.net> wrote:

Still, I have 3 running systems with NATA where this sort of thing doesn't show. I'll recheck the ad code just to be sure, but still some more info from the victims would be nice.

for me it doesn't give segmentation fault but it drops me to a point where it asks me to manually specify the root device. ("ad" no such device).

and if i just press enter it drops me to the debugger.

trace shows that vfs_mountroot failed.

Cheers
kmb