Re: compiling NATA

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:09:37 +0000

km b wrote:
for me it doesn't give segmentation fault but it drops me to a point
where it asks me to manually specify the root device. ("ad" no such
device).

Could you post the dmesg up to that point? It might be that the drive hasn't finished configuring yet, I might have to put memory barriers around the calls to the identify routine.

Cheers,
--
        Thomas E. Spanjaard
        tgen@netphreax.net