GoBSD distribution

From: leo <leorojas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:14:01 -0500

I'm interested in trying dfBSD and the new GoBSD distro seems like a friendlier starting point. I'm specially interested in their use of pkgsrc. My only worry is that it's unclear to me what's the relation with the official df; ie: will pkgsrc be the official ports system?
Any comments from the df developer would be appreciated.
Also, if anyone has tried it I'm curious to know about their experience.
Thank you very much,
Leo