Re: Laptop and live cd

From: Bryan Berch <dfbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:14:44 -0500

Matthew Dillon wrote:

   Here is an ISO generated with this patch, just for those people experience
   the live CD booting problem to see if it solves the problem.

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~dillon/dfly-20041227-current.kbd.iso.gz

   I still have no idea why this breaks some keyboard controllers, and I'm
   not sure we can safely remove the line permanently.

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The cd boots fine and works fine with a usb keyboard attached. Could not get the laptops keyboard to work.

Bryan