Re: DragonFly logo in high resolution?

From: Zera William Holladay <zholla1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:52:40 -0600 (CST)

I put up one crude image.  I really don't think of this as a logo ... I
guess the corporate guys would call this a "concept piece."  I am planning
on submitting about seven more ideas, mostly images that are more
appropriate for logos.  My wife is a graphic designer/web designer; she is
also interested in submitting a few ideas.  Here's the image (I'll clean
it up if anyone wants to use it and I also have the high resolution image
on my local computer):

*The following are just cool pictures of dragonflies.*

Here is one of the images that I used:

This one is really neat too:

-Zera Holladay