Re: DragonFly logo in high resolution?

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:38:53 +0100

Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
<cut>
I'm fine doing more artwork for the project, but I'd like some more ideas. The last idea I had was to make a dragonfly which was a cross between a dragon and a dragonfly. Sounds neat, but it ends up looking ridiculous. I'm also thinking of doing some 3D model, but again, I'm not sure if that's going to turn out great.
<cut>
Why mix these 2 creatures? I mean a dragon with wings will be sufficient (look that Dragon fly!) ;-)

--
mph