Re: Computer-app. crashes after accessing webdav disk

From: Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl">
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:55:56 +0200

As corecode said, it's possible something in Gnome, which makes it hard to tell. You may want to bring to the Gnome developers.

Hm. As I said in my post, on the other BSD flavours I have no problem. I run gnome on all of them. Which makes it for me hard to believe it's a (general) gnome problem.

Another way to gather data is to see if the problem happens with non-Gnome components - for instance, if you use cadaver at the command line to access a webdav location, does it also have problems?

If I use cadaver, I have no problem at all.