Re: Computer-app. crashes after accessing webdav disk

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:30:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, April 11, 2007 2:55 pm, Huub wrote:

>> As corecode said, it's possible something in Gnome, which makes it hard
>> tell.  You may want to bring to the Gnome developers.
>
> Hm. As I said in my post, on the other BSD flavours I have no problem. I
> run gnome on all of them. Which makes it for me hard to believe it's a
> (general) gnome problem.

Well, no, not a general Gnome problem, but it's probably something in the
Gnome code (since cadaver works) that is incompatible specifically with
DragonFly.  It could be something as simple as it's something that works
one way with FreeBSD and has changed in DragonFly, but Gnome uses the old
behavior.

I don't think there's any developers for DragonFly looking at Gnome code
right now, so it may be easier to ask Gnome devs, since they already are
dealing with the code.  Someone here can prove me wrong, of course.