Re: Computer-app. crashes after accessing webdav disk

From: Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl">
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:23:38 +0200

Well, no, not a general Gnome problem, but it's probably something in the Gnome code (since cadaver works) that is incompatible specifically with DragonFly. It could be something as simple as it's something that works one way with FreeBSD and has changed in DragonFly, but Gnome uses the old behavior.

Ok.

I don't think there's any developers for DragonFly looking at Gnome code right now, so it may be easier to ask Gnome devs, since they already are dealing with the code. Someone here can prove me wrong, of course.

Where do I ask them? Through the bugs list?