Re: ltp can't find /proc/cpuinfo

From: Mohd Farid Kamarudin <mokamaru@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:57:39 +0800

>/bin is before /usr/pkg/bin in $PATH, so that's not why. The reason appears to
>be that which is a BSD program, so it sees only the BSD programs in /bin, and
>bash isn't there. When Linux bash runs bash, however, it looks in /bin and
>finds itself. If I put /usr/pkg/bin before /bin, Linux bash finds BSD bash:
>
>bash-3.00# PATH=/usr/pkg/bin:$PATH
>bash-3.00# bash
>bash-3.2#

I think you might need to brandelf those linux binaries first (/compat/linux/*).
brandelf -t Linux <filename>

Note that on my machine /compat/linux/bin/hostname is sym linked to
/bin/hostname,
so be careful in case you use wildcat (brandelf -t Linux *).

Or if that does not work try the step mentioned on this site.
http://wiki.freebsd.org/linux-kernel

- Farid Kamarudin