Re: Ideas and questions on pkgsrc

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:12:16 +0000

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
that appears to be removable for the same reasons (overkill).  Sascha I
think was looking at a BSD-based replacement for groff, or maybe I'm
conflating it with the mandoc work.

I think someone was looking at "heirloom troff" at somepoint - but I think that ran into incompatibilities with drift in the -man macros since 4.4BSD, etc. anyhow - not really relavent, just for archive sake